My 80-Year-Old Boyfriend
Conceived and Performed by Charissa Bertels
Book and Lyrics by Christian Duhamel
Music and Lyrics by Edward Bell
Directed by Sean Daniels
Produced in association with Peilin Chou
Performance Dates: April 26 - May 21, 2017
Press Dates: Saturday, April 29, 8:00 pm, and Sunday, April 30, 2:00 pm
Run Time: Approximately 90 minutes, with no intermission
Schedule: Wednesday through Saturday Evenings, plus matinees on select Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons. See the complete schedule.
Image Download Instructions
(PR Photos now available, Production Photos available April 27)
1. Visit the "My 80-Year-Old Boyfriend" collection on Flickr.
2. Select a photo from the Photo Stream or the Albums
3. Click on the thumbnail and let the image load in your browser on the Flickr site.
4. Click the download button in the lower right-hand corner of the window and select View All Sizes.
5. Select the size you wish to download from the choices listed across the top of the image.
6. Click the "Download the ___ size of this photo..." link at the top. The image will download to your computer.