Position: Production Assistant, Erma Bombeck: At Wit’s End
Employment Dates: Friday, March 27th – Sunday, May 17, 2020
Pay rate: $14 per hour/ $21 per hour overtime rate
Schedule: Tuesday – Sunday variable rehearsal/performance schedule. Full time commitment
1. Assist Equity Stage Managers with all stage management duties necessary to prep, rehearse, tech and successfully run all seven productions throughout the season.
2. Perform stage management duties in the rehearsal hall, including set up/breakdown, creation of show paperwork, managing line notes, and assisting with the overall flow and efficiency of the room.
3. Create, maintain, and distribute necessary paperwork for rehearsals and performance.
4. Attend meetings production meetings.
5. Prior to tech, the PA will assist props with load-in, organize the backstage area, and help to clean and prep all actor areas.
6. Serve as the backstage liaison for the Production Stage Manager. Will serve as run crew, and must be willing and prepared to be choreographed into scenic transitions as needed based on the specific needs of each production.
The PA may be asked to assist other departments or perform other duties as assigned.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com subject line: Erma Production Assistant
Job Requirements: valid driver’s license, ability to lift 25 pounds
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
MRT is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions) sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service, genetic information, arrest record, marital status, citizen status, or disabilities in the employment practices of MRT. These practices include, but are not limited to, promotion and upgrading, demotion, layoff or termination, rates of pay and other forms of compensation, selection of employees for training or related programs, recruitment and recruitment advertising. MRT actively complies with applicable federal state and local laws and regulations and federal executive orders pertaining to equal employment practices.