35,000 End of Fiscal Year GRANT CHALLENGE
We did it!
Merrimack Repertory Theatre (MRT) received a $35,000 matching challenge grant from two anonymous donors. It is the largest matching challenge grant in MRT’s 38-year history, and was met and exceeded during the run of "My 80-Year-Old Boyfriend." The money raised will go toward supporting MRT’s Young Company and bringing more students from Lowell, and the wider Merrimack Valley region, to the theatre to enjoy productions.
Donations are still being accepted.
Because of donors like you,YOUR THEATRE...
Attracts top talent
Produces world-class theatre in your backyard
Donors like YOU...
Get a tax-deduction
Gain exclusive access through donor benefits
Make a difference!
Playwrights, actors, directors, designers, and technicians all do their part to bring a play to life. In addition to all of those talented and creative artists, we wouldn't make it to Opening Night without the vision and commitment of so many other people. Subscribers and ticket buyers get us half-way there, and the only through the support of foundations, corporations, government agencies, and individuals like you, do all the pieces come together. It takes all of us!
You'll experience the impact of your donation every time the lights come up on another dynamic and vibrant production. (You'll also get a nice tax deduction!). To show our thanks, we also offer these donor benefits that help you get closer to the company and the artists. Make your donation today or learn about other ways to give.
- Inclusion in MRT Donor Listing in the playbill for one year
All of the benefits at the Supporter level plus:
- 2 drink vouchers for use during the 2016-17 Season
All of the benefits at the Associate level plus:
- Invitation to backstage tour
All of the benefits at the Collaborator level plus:
- Invitation to first rehearsal meet and greets
All of the benefits at the Backer level plus:
- Invitation to three Insider Look events - intimate early evening gatherings with the cast and director
Get closer to the action as a member of the Producers Circle
Producers Circle ($1,000-2,499)
All of the benefits at the Booster level plus:
- Invitation to seven Insider Look events – intimate early evening gatherings with the cast and director
- Free parking in the MRT Producers Circle lot at 77 E. Merrimack St.
Producers Circle Bronze ($2,500-4,999)
All of the benefits at the Producer Circle level plus:
- Playbills from one show signed by the cast
- Invitation to technical or dress rehearsals for each show
Producers Circle Silver ($5,000-9,999)
All of the benefits at the Bronze level plus:
- Invitation to Designer Run Throughs - the last run through of the play in the rehearsal hall before the team moves to the theatre, intended to give the designers the information they need going into "tech week"
Producers Circle Gold ($10,000 - 24,999)
All of the benefits at the Silver level plus:
- First access to limited availability trips to New York coordinated by MRT
Producers Circle Platinum ($25,000+)
All of the benefits at the Gold level plus:
- Preview of 2017-18 Season at dinner with Artistic Director before it is announced to the public