As we resume live performances, we are committed to the health and safety of our artists, employees, and guests. We require proof of vaccination or proof of a negative test to enter, and we require all attendees to wear a mask at all times while in the building.
If you forget your proof of vaccination or negative test, there will be no admittance. If you choose not to wear a mask, or choose to wear the mask without covering both your nose and mouth, we will ask you to leave. In both instances, we will work with you to arrange a future visit (or video viewing when available), or we will refund your payment. Thank you for understanding the necessity of these policies during the pandemic, and thank you for helping to keep all of us safe and well. If you have concerns, please feel free to write to David Henderson, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are sick, please do not attend the theatre. The Box Office will be happy to exchange your tickets for a later date.
- Please see below for details of proof requirements.
- Arrival Time: We suggest you arrive 45 minutes before the start of the performance. Entry lines will move slower than usual.
- Socially Distanced Performance: We will offer a socially distanced performance at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, December 7. Please note vaccination or test proof and the mask policy will be in effect that night, too.
- Programs/Playbills: We will provide digital programs on each show’s web page at the Playbill button located halfway down the page.
- Food and Beverage Service: Until further notice, we will only sell individual bottles of water. We will not be able to provide food or beverages for special events. You will not be allowed to bring food or beverages from Lowell Memorial Auditorium into MRT spaces.
DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE SICK.
STOP THE SPREAD!
Know the signs and symptoms of Covid-19:
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
Symptoms may be mild or severe and may appear two to 14 days after exposure to the virus.
PROOF REQUIRED FOR ADMITTANCE
Fully Vaccinated – Two shots at least two weeks prior to your performance.
Diagnostic Negative Covid Test – Administered within 72 hours of your performance. PCR and antigen tests acceptable.
Rapid (self-test) Negative Covid Test – Administered within 24 hours of your performance.
Forms of Proof – Paper or electronic documentation. A photo on your phone will suffice.
Exemptions – Persons with a medical or religious exemption must show proof of a negative test result.
If you forget your proof of vaccination or negative test, there will be no admittance, and we will work with you to arrange a future visit (or video viewing when available), or we will refund your payment.
MRT requires guests to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while on theatre property. If you’re already in the building and choose not to wear a mask, or are not wearing your mask properly, you will be asked to leave. In either case, we will work with you to arrange a future visit (or video viewing when available), or we will refund your payment.
Our upgraded ventilation improvements include: six air changes per hour; a 40% outside air mix; and the installation of MERV 13 filters.